Thursday 8 September 2016

A Drug Video Caught My Attention This Morning

A Drug Video Caught My Attention This Morning



A Drug Video on Lyrica caught my attention this morning as I was watching some TV and an add pops up for this drug, talking about how amazing it is going to be for you.
Now the other half of this commercial is the scary part, Instead of me typing the creepy parts, I will let you see it for yourself on this Video below.
Are you kidding me?  Is this what we call medicine now?
With this drug I feel less pain plus I have a ton of all these horrible side effects. Folks, this is so sad.
So I’m watching this and I’m hinting, Nerve related issues that we could use something like camameal maybe Valerian skullcap which are awesome for nerville issues in my humble opinion. I cant say any of those will work for you,because I did NOT pay the Federal Government millions of dollars to get it approved.
So what happens is , this is for you , but just be aware of ALL the horrible thing it WILL do to you if taken.
 Question is why is NATURAL medicine NOT approved?.
If the Government did not approves something then we should probably stay away from it . right? Thats probably quackery.
Is this whats medicine come to?
We have a system of healing that doesn’t heal people. Our medicine system is made to enslave them not cure them.
To Boot we have a system of tyranny in Law, a system of medical tyranny, those combined together to help protect corporations to make profits by taking advantage of the public.
Squeezing every drop of money from them, putting burdens on the less fortunate seeking a better healthier life.
This isn’t freedom, this isn’t healing, this isn’t liberty, I want people to be whole and Free.
Maybe we should think about GODS medicine instead of the Federal governments Corporate medicine.
 Maybe we should stop looking for answers to these Big shots who this they are Gods and get back to becoming self sufficient once again, getting back to nature and the natural healing herbs that mother nature provides .

 We need REAL Healing in this country!

ITS OK TO SHARE 

No comments:

Post a Comment